2019 MV Agusta F3 800
Call for Price
Ice Grey & Aviation Grey
- No fear: The F3 800 is not afraid of taking on the heavy hitters, thanks to its extraordinary handling, its advanced electronics and its new 148 hp 800 engine with 88 Nm torque. Its weight is an amazing 173 kg, another MV record.
- A superfast work of art: The distinctive three-exit exhaust, the aggressive-looking headlight unit and the single-sided swingarm, so beautiful it looks like a sculpture: just as with its 675, every detail of the F3 800 tells the story of another work of art crafted by MV.
- Formed by speed: Every detail of the F3 675 RC is designed with a sole objective: making it faster. Form follows function, say the masters of design, and all with the unmistakable style of MV.
- Traction and agility, with more power: Lightweight, agile, essential. The F3 800 defines a new paradigm in motorcycling. The road opens up as the speed increases. The bike almost becomes immaterial and creates a direct connection between rider and tarmac.
- Longer stroke: Bore on the F3 800 is the same 79.0 mm, but the stroke increases from 45,9 mm (effective cubic capacity of 675cc) to 54,3 mm (effective cubic capacity of 798 cc), with the rev limiter intervening at 13.500 rpm. Higher-flow fuel injectors compared to the F3 675 ensure additional power, whilst it features the same counter-rotating crankshaft.
- More power, more torque: Thanks to the increased stroke of the crankshaft, the F3 800 delivers 148 hp at 13.000 rpm (+20hp with respect to F3 675), together with a maximum torque of 88 Nm at 10.600 rpm. More power, more torque (+17Nm), more adrenaline!
- The most advanced electronics in its category: The F3 800 features the latest evolution of the MVICS system with multi-map Full Ride by Wire, 8-level traction control and EAS 2.0 up & down electronic gearbox mated to a hydraulic slipper clutch. The electronic injection system has two injectors per cylinder with record 50 mm diameter throttle bodies.
- The best partner for your safety: When all you have to think about is riding, fun and pleasure are at their top, especially since safety is ensured by the two-channel Bosch 9 PLUS ABS system with Race Mode. With Rear Wheel Lift-up Mitigation, the system controls the pressure applied on the front brake to avoid involuntary rear wheel lift-up.
- Type: Three cylinder, 4 stroke, 12 valve
- Timing System: "D.O.H.C" with mechanical chain tensioner
- Total Displacement: 798 cm³ (48.7 cu.in.)
- Compression Ratio: 13.3:1
- Starting: Electric
- Bore x Stroke: 79 mm x 54.3 mm (3.1 in. x 2.1 in.)
- Max. Power-R.P.M. (at the Crankshaft): 108 kW (148 hp) at 13.000 r.p.m.
- Max. Torque-R.P.M.: 88 Nm (8.97 kgm) at 10.600 r.p.m.
- Cooling System: Cooling with separated liquid and oil radiators
- Engine Management System: Integrated ignition - injection system MVICS (Motor & Vehicle Integrated Control System) with six injectors Engine control unit Eldor EM2.0, throttle body full ride by wire Mikuni, pencil-coil with ion-sensing technology, control of detonation and misfire Torque control with four maps, Traction Control with eight levels of intervention
- Electronic Quick-Shift: MV EAS 2.0 (Electronically Assisted Shift up & down)
- Clutch: Wet, multi-disc slipper clutch
- Transmission: Cassette style; six speed, constant mesh
- Primary Drive: 22/41
- Gear Ratio First Gear: 13/37
- Gear Ratio Second Gear: 16/34
- Gear Ratio Third Gear: 18/32
- Gear Ratio Fourth Gear: 19/30
- Gear Ratio Fifth Gear: 21/30
- Gear Ratio Sixth Gear: 22/29
- Final Drive Ratio: 17/43
- Voltage: 12 V
- Alternator: 350 W at 5000 rpm
- Battery: 12 V - 8.6 Ah
- Wheelbase: 1380 mm (54.33 in.)
- Overall Length: 2060 mm (81.01 in.)
- Overall Width: 725 mm (28.54 in.)
- Saddle Height: 805 mm (31.69 in.)
- Min. Ground Clearance: 125 mm (4.92 in.)
- Trail: 99 mm (3.89 in.)
- Dry Weight: 173 kg (381.4 lb.)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 16.5 L (4.36 US gal.)
- Maximum Speed*: 240.0 km/h (149.1 mph)
- Type: ALS Steel tubular trellis
- Rear Swing Arm Pivot Plates Material: Aluminium alloy
- Type: Marzocchi “UPSIDE DOWN” telescopic hydraulic fork with rebound-compression damping and spring preload external and separate adjustment
- Fork Dia.: 43mm (1.69 in.)
- Fork Travel: 125mm (4.92 in.)
- Type: Progressive Sachs, single shock absorber with rebound and compression damping and spring preload adjustment
- Single Sided Swing Arm Material: Aluminium alloy
- Wheel Travel: 123mm (4.84 in.)
- Front Brake: Double floating disc with Ø 320mm (Ø 12.6 in.) diameter, with steel braking disc and flange
- Front Brake Caliper: Brembo radial-type monobloc,with 4 pistons Ø 34 mm (Ø 1.34 in.)
- Rear Brake: Single steel disc with Ø 220mm (Ø 8.66 in.) dia.
- Rear Brake Caliper: Brembo with 2 pistons - Ø 34mm (Ø 1.34 in.)
- ABS System: Bosch 9 Plus with Race Mode andRLM (Rear wheel Lift-up Mitigation)
- Front: Material/Size: Aluminium alloy 3.50" x 17"
- Rear: Material/Size: Aluminium alloy 5.50" x 17"
- Front: 120/70 - ZR 17 M/C (58 W)
- Rear: 180/55 - ZR 17 M/C (73 W)
- Material: Thermoplastic
- Environmental Standard: Euro 4
- Combined Fuel Consumption: 6.4 L/100 km
- CO2 Emissions: 157 g/km
- Engine Type
- Three cylinder, 4 stroke, 12 valve
- 798 cm³ (48.7 cu.in.)
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.1 in. x 2.1 in. (79 mm x 54.3 mm)
- Cooling with separated liquid and oil radiators
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Integrated ignition- injection system MVICS (Motor & Vehicle Integrated Control System) with six injectors
- Cassette style; six speed, constant mesh
- Front Suspension
- Marzocchi “UPSIDE DOWN” telescopic hydraulic fork with rebound-compression damping and spring preload external and separate adjustment
- Rear Suspension
- Progressive Sachs, single shock absorber with rebound and compression damping and spring preload adjustment
- Front Brakes
- Double floating disc with Ø 320mm (Ø 12.6 in.) diameter, with steel braking disc and flange
- Rear Brakes
- Single steel disc with Ø 220mm (Ø 8.66 in.) dia.
- Front Tire
- 120/70 - ZR 17 M/C (58 W)
- Rear Tire
- 180/55 - ZR 17 M/C (73 W)
- 54.33 in. (1380 mm)
- Seat Height
- 31.69 in. (805 mm)
- 3.89 in. (99 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.36 US gal. (16.5 L)
- Dry Weight
- 381.4 lb. (173 kg)
- Agostini Red & Agostini Silver, Ice Grey & Aviation Grey