2019 MV Agusta Brutale 800 RR
Call for Price
Pearl Ice White & Metallic Carbon Black
Power, more is better
- The best middle-weight naked: An evolution of the original Brutale, the iconic four-cylinder that rocked the very concept of sports naked.
- It's an RR!: LED lights, balanced volumes, compact, attention to ergonomics and details: these are the traits that make the Brutale 800 RR quite unique, since its inception. A reference for functionality and style.
- Brutale 800 RR, an instant icon: The “extreme” naked, for maximum performance and the sportiest ride. Dual seat, concealed passenger handles, signature lights and lightweight sub-frame are only some of the many elements that made the Brutale 800 an instant icon.
- Be in control: Feel the air rushing past your face, hold on to the handlebars with all your strength. Feel the exhilarating acceleration. Enjoy the perfection of the bends. Emotions to be shared with your partner, or kept to yourself. You're in control.
- Less noise, more sound: The technical improvements on the new Brutale 800 RR become quite evident when considering some of the many new features: a new countershaft and a redesigned primary; the optimisation of the manifold and cam phasing; the redesigned valve guides. The list is quite extensive, and includes new engineered covers to dampen noise and offer increased engine protection.
- Pure adrenaline: Above all, RR means power. At its peak it reaches 140 HP at 13.100 rpm with a torque of 86Nm at 10.100 rpm. Impressive numbers considering the drastic reduction of noise and emissions imposed by Euro 4 regulations. The modified three-cylinder engine features improved function and reliability: for instance, a completely redesigned transmission to speed up shifting and acceleration and a new starter system.
- Latest generation electronics: The most recent evolution of the MVICS system includes full multi-map Ride By Wire throttle control, with a choice of four riding modes, 8-level adjustable traction control and up & down EAS 2.0 electronic gearbox complementing the hydraulic slipper clutch.
- Technology means safety: The latest generation, two-channel BOSCH 9 PLUS ABS is compact and extremely lightweight, two features that make it ideal for a sports naked. The RLM (Rear Wheel Lift-up Mitigation), regulates the action of the front brake in order to keep the rear wheel on the ground even under extreme braking conditions.
- Type: Three cylinder, 4 stroke, 12 valve
- Timing System: "D.O.H.C" with mechanical chain tensioner
- Total Displacement: 798 cm³ (48.68 cu.in.)
- Compression Ratio: 13.3:1
- Starting: Electric
- Bore x Stroke: 79 mm x 54.3 mm (3.1 in. x 2.1 in.)
- Max. Power-R.P.M. (at the Crankshaft): 103 kW (140 hp) at 12.300 r.p.m
- Max. Torque-R.P.M.: 87 Nm (8.87 kgm) at 10.100 r.p.m.
- Cooling System: Cooling with separated liquid and oil radiators
- Engine Management System: Integrated ignition - injection system MVICS 2.0(Motor & Vehicle Integrated Control System)with six injectors. Engine control unitEldor EM2.0, throttle body full ride bywire Mikuni, pencil-coil with ion-sensingtechnology, control of detonation and misfire.Torque control with four maps, TractionControl with eight levels of intervention
- Electronic Quick-Shift: MV EAS 2.0 (Electronically Assisted Shift up & down)
- Clutch: Multi-disk wet clutch with hydraulic actuation and back torque limiting device
- Transmission: Cassette style; six speed, constant mesh
- Primary Drive: 22/41
- Gear Ratio First Gear: 13/37
- Gear Ratio Second Gear: 16/34
- Gear Ratio Third Gear: 18/32
- Gear Ratio Fourth Gear: 19/30
- Gear Ratio Fifth Gear: 21/30
- Gear Ratio Sixth Gear: 22/29
- Final Drive Ratio: 16/41
- Voltage: 12 V
- Alternator: 350 W at 5000 rpm
- Battery: 12 V - 8.6 Ah
- Wheelbase: 1400mm (55.12 in.)
- Overall Length: 2045mm (80.51 in.)
- Overall Width: 875mm (34.45 in.)
- Saddle Height: 830mm (32.68 in.)
- Min. Ground Clearance: 135mm (5.31 in.)
- Trail: 103.5mm (4.07 in.)
- Dry Weight: 175 kg (385.8 lb.)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 16.5 L (4.36 US gal.)
- Maximum Speed*: 244.0 km/h (151.6 mph)
- Type: ALS Steel tubular trellis
- Rear Swing Arm Pivot Plates Material: Aluminium alloy
- Type: Marzocchi “UPSIDE DOWN” aluminiumtelescopic hydraulic fork with DLC treatment ,with anodized fork legs and havingrebound-compression damping and springpreload external and separate adjustment
- Fork Dia.: 43mm (1.69 in.)
- Fork Travel: 125mm (4.92 in.)
- Type: Progressive Sachs, single shock absorber with rebound and compression damping and spring preload adjustment
- Single Sided Swing Arm Material: Aluminium alloy
- Wheel Travel: 124mm (4.88 in.)
- Front Brake: Double floating disc with Ø 320mm (Ø 12.6 in.) diameter, with steel braking disc and flange
- Front Brake Caliper: Brembo radial-type, with 4 pistons Ø 32 mm (Ø 1.26 in.)
- Rear Brake: Single steel disc with Ø 220mm (Ø 8.66 in.) dia.
- Rear Brake Caliper: Brembo with 2 pistons - Ø 34mm (Ø 1.34 in.)
- ABS System: Bosch 9 Plus with RLM (Rear wheel Lift-up Mitigation)
- Front: Material/Size: Aluminium alloy 3.50" x 17"
- Rear: Material/Size: Aluminium alloy 5.50" x 17"
- Front: 120/70 - ZR 17 M/C (58 W)
- Rear: 180/55 - ZR 17 M/C (73 W)
- Material: Thermoplastic
- Steering Damper: Manually adjustable with 8 settings
- Environmental Standard: Euro 4
- Combined Fuel Consumption: 6.7 L/100 km
- CO2 Emissions: 163 g/km
- Engine Type
- Three cylinder, 4 stroke, 12 valve
- 798 cm³ (48.68 cu.in.)
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.1 in. x 2.1 in. (79mm x 54.3mm)
- Cooling with separated liquid and oil radiators
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Integrated ignition - injection system MVICS 2.0 (Motor & Vehicle Integrated Control System) with six injectors
- Cassette style; six speed, constant mesh
- Front Suspension
- Marzocchi “UPSIDE DOWN” aluminium telescopic hydraulic fork with DLC treatment ,with anodized fork legs and having rebound-compression damping and spring preload external and separate adjustment
- Rear Suspension
- Progressive Sachs, single shock absorber with rebound and compression damping and spring preload adjustment
- Front Brakes
- Double floating disc with Ø 320mm (Ø 12.6 in.) diameter, with steel braking disc and flange
- Rear Brakes
- Single steel disc with Ø 220mm (Ø 8.66 in.) dia.
- Front Tire
- 120/70 - ZR 17 M/C (58 W)
- Rear Tire
- 180/55 - ZR 17 M/C (73 W)
- 55.12 in. (1400mm)
- Seat Height
- 32.68 in. (830mm)
- 4.07 in. (103.5mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.36 US gal. (16.5 L)
- Dry Weight
- 385.8 lb. (175 kg)
- Pearl Shock Red & Metallic Carbon Black, Pearl Ice White & Metallic Carbon Black