2019 MV Agusta Brutale 800
Call for Price
Fire Red & Night Grey
- The naked superbike: Road dynamics, distinctive design, quality components and leading edge technology: since its launch, thanks to the fascinating style and compact allure, the Brutale 800 has set a new standard for all mid-sized nakeds.
- The most stylish Brutale ever: The oval-shaped headlight and the three-pipe exhaust with enhanced shape and capacity to glorify the signature sound; the light alloy sub-frame, combining shape and function.
- Sophisticate brute: There are many functional details of note, such as the dual seat and the unique, concealed passenger handles as well as the LED indicators and aggressive looking lights. The dashboard is sporty yet complete, with high-tech, precision instruments.
- Upsetting the balance of power: Balance, to us, means nothing less than unmatched riding pleasure, with maximum safety and control. Brutale 800 delivers top performance in an easy, instinctive way for every rider.
- Increased stability: The Brutale 800 has a new, 20mm longer, wheelbase and a front wheel trail that went from 95mm to 103.5mm. The aluminium alloy side plates are mated to a steel trellis chassis. The front is characterised by a Marzocchi hydraulic, upside-down fork which is adjustable in compression, rebound and spring preload. The rear features a fully adjustable Sachs shock mated to progressive linkage and a single-sided swingarm.
- Race track solutions for everyday riding: The Euro 4 certified in-line three engine is unique and utilises a counter-rotating crankshaft: this solution derives from MotoGP and is particularly effective in reducing inertia during directional changes, thus enhancing the natural ease-of-handling of the Brutale 800.
- Advanced electronics: The only motorcycle in its class to offer electronic up & down shifting as standard. Normal, Sport, Rain and Custom: three of the four maps are set by MV Agusta whilst the fourth one can be customised according to a wealth of parameters. This is but one of the many possibilities offered by the MVICS electronics, including Full Ride by Wire, and 8-level adjustable traction control.
- Safety matters: The latest generation, two-channel BOSCH 9 PLUS ABS is compact and extremely lightweight, two features that make it ideal for a sports naked. The RLM (Rear Wheel Lift-up Mitigation), regulates the action of the front brake in order to keep the rear wheel on the ground even under extreme braking conditions.
- Type: Three cylinder, 4 stroke, 12 valve
- Timing System: "D.O.H.C" with mechanical chain tensioner
- Total Displacement: 798 cm³ (48.68 cu.in.)
- Compression Ratio: 12.3:1
- Starting: Electric
- Bore x Stroke: 79mm x 54.3mm (3.1 in. x 2.1 in.)
- Max. Power-R.P.M. (at the Crankshaft): 81 kW (110 hp) at 11,500 rpm
- Max. Torque-R.P.M.: 83 Nm (8.46 kgm) at 7,600 rpm
- Cooling System: Cooling with separated liquid and oil radiators
- Engine Management System: Integrated ignition - injection system MVICS (Motor & Vehicle Integrated Control System) with three injectors. Engine control unit Eldor EM2.0, throttle body full ride by wire Mikuni, pencil-coil. Torque control with four maps, Traction Control with eight levels of intervention.
- Electronic Quick-Shift: MV EAS 2.0 (Electronically Assisted Shift up & down)
- Clutch: Multi-disk wet clutch with hydraulic actuation and back torque limiting device
- Transmission: Cassette style; six speed, constant mesh
- Primary Drive: 22/41
- Gear Ratio First Gear: 13/37
- Gear Ratio Second Gear: 16/35
- Gear Ratio Third Gear: 18/32
- Gear Ratio Fourth Gear: 20/30
- Gear Ratio Fifth Gear: 22/29
- Gear Ratio Sixth Gear: 21/25
- Final Drive Ratio: 16/41
- Voltage: 12 V
- Alternator: 350 W at 5000 rpm
- Battery: 12 V - 8.6 Ah
- Wheelbase: 1400mm (55.12 in.)
- Overall Length: 2045mm (80.51 in.)
- Overall Width: 875mm (34.45 in.)
- Saddle Height: 830mm (32.68 in.)
- Min. Ground Clearance: 135mm (5.31 in.)
- Trail: 103.5mm (4.07 in.)
- Dry Weight: 175 kg (385.8 lb.)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 16.5 L (4.36 US gal.)
- Maximum Speed*: 237.0 km/h (147.2 mph)
- Type: ALS Steel tubular trellis
- Rear Swing Arm Pivot Plates Material: Aluminium alloy
- Type: Marzocchi "UPSIDE DOWN" telescopic hydraulic fork with rebound-compression damping and spring preload external and separate adjustment
- Fork Dia.: 43mm (1.69 in.)
- Fork Travel: 125mm (4.92 in.)
- Type: Progressive Sachs, single shock absorber with rebound and compression damping and spring preload adjustment
- Single Sided Swing Arm Material: Aluminium alloy
- Wheel Travel: 124mm (4.88 in.)
- Front Brake: Double floating disc with Ø 320mm (Ø 12.6 in.) diameter, with steel braking disc and flange
- Front Brake Caliper: Brembo radial-type, with 4 pistons Ø 32 mm (Ø 1.26 in.)
- Rear Brake: Single steel disc with Ø 220mm (Ø 8.66 in.) dia.
- Rear Brake Caliper: Brembo with 2 pistons - Ø 34mm (Ø 1.34 in.)
- ABS System: Bosch 9 Plus with RLM (Rear wheel Lift-up Mitigation)
- Front: Material/Size: Aluminium alloy 3.50" x 17"
- Rear: Material/Size: Aluminium alloy 5.50" x 17"
- Front: 120/70 - ZR 17 M/C (58W)
- Rear: 180/55 - ZR 17 M/C (73 W)
- Material: Thermoplastic
- Environmental Standard: Euro 4
- Combined Fuel Consumption: 5.6 L/100 km
- CO2 Emissions: 128 g/km
- Engine Type
- Three cylinder, 4 stroke, 12 valve
- 798 cm³ (48.68 cu.in.)
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.1 in. x 2.1 in. (79mm x 54.3mm)
- Cooling with separated liquid and oil radiators
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Integrated ignition - injection system MVICS (Motor & Vehicle Integrated Control System) with three injectors
- Cassette style; six speed, constant mesh
- Front Suspension
- Marzocchi "UPSIDE DOWN" telescopic hydraulic fork with rebound-compression damping and spring preload external and separate adjustment
- Rear Suspension
- Progressive Sachs, single shock absorber with rebound and compression damping and spring preload adjustment
- Front Brakes
- Double floating disc with Ø 320mm (Ø 12.6 in.) diameter, with steel braking disc and flange
- Rear Brakes
- Single steel disc with Ø 220mm (Ø 8.66 in.) dia.
- Front Tire
- 120/70 - ZR 17 M/C (58W)
- Rear Tire
- 180/55 - ZR 17 M/C (73 W)
- 55.12 in. (1400mm)
- Seat Height
- 32.68 in. (830mm)
- 4.07 in. (103.5mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.36 US gal. (16.5 L)
- Dry Weight
- 385.8 lb. (175 kg)
- Fire Red & Night Grey, Ice Grey & Aviation Grey, Intense Sky Blue & Night Grey