2019 Triumph Tiger 800 XRx Low
The new road-loving Tiger 800 XRX 'LRH' is an even more accessible version of this easy-handling bike, and is perfect for touring the world’s highways..
The contemporarily styled XRX 'LRH' model comes with an accessible 780mm seat height which is 50mm lower than the standard Tiger XRX, and has the adjustable seat set-up which offers another 20mm reduction to take the lowest seat height setting to 760mm, giving a new accessible riding position.
The more responsive Triumph 800 Triple engine, lighter exhaust system, new full-color TFT instruments and switchgear, new five-position screen, and four riding modes are just a few of the many features designed into this latest generation XRX Low Ride Height model.
The 19-inch aluminum cast front wheel and Metzeler Tourance tires work together with the dynamic systems of the XRX 'LRH' model to ensure an enjoyable comfortable all-road ride. You’ll immediately notice the control gained from a new shorter ratio first gear, giving you more low-speed traction and instant responsiveness right when you need it most. This, in addition to category-defining core technologies including ride-by-wire throttle and new premium Brembo front braking system.
The new Tiger 800 XRX delivers a full-on road-focused adventure every single day.
- More Responsive Engine: The thrilling new generation, mass-optimized 800cc Triple engine delivers 94 HP and features even more responsiveness, acceleration and character.
- Shorter Ratio First Gear: The new shorter ratio first gear delivers enhanced low-speed traction and instant responsiveness right when you need it most, both off-road and on.
- New Lighter Exhaust: The new lighter, freer flowing exhaust delivers an even better Triple soundtrack.
- State-Of-The-Art Technology: Packed with rider-focused technology, including Triumph’s signature Daytime Running Light (DRL) system, new full-color TFT Instruments, new ergonomically designed switchcubes and 5-way joystick, updated cruise control, four riding modes, and heated grips.
- Riding Modes: The adventure-ready XRX 'LRH' model has four riding modes available including; 'Rain', 'Road', ‘Off-Road’ and 'Sport' modes, making the new Tiger ready to take on any challenge.
- Suspension: Front Showa suspension forks have 140mm of travel, rear suspension is delivered by a Showa monoshock set-up which is hydraulically adjustable for pre-load with 150mm rear wheel travel.
- New Brembo Front Brakes: New twin Brembo front braking system on the Tiger 800 XCX delivers premium braking style and capability.
- Contemporary Style: New stylish, premium bodywork, contemporary and dynamic stance and high quality badges, details and graphics accompany new colors.
- Ergonomic Improvements: Practical enhancements offer an altogether better ride giving a wider range of riders and riding styles; includes a more comfortable seat compound, and new handlebar position to improve control both off-road and on.
- Adjustable Seat Height: The new Tiger 800 XRX LOW has an adjustable ‘2 position’ seat mechanism allowing the rider to lower seat height by 20mm from 780mm to 760mm to suit their individual riding style and preferred position.
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Capacity: 800 cc
- Bore: 2.92 in. (74.05 mm)
- Stroke: 2.44 in. (61.9 mm)
- Compression: 11.3:1
- Max Power EC: 95 Hp (70 kW) @ 9,500 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 58 FT-lbs (79 Nm) @ 8,050 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Stainless steel 3 into 1 header system, side mounted stainless steel muffler
- Final Drive: O-ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel trellis frame
- Swingarm: Twinsided, cast aluminum alloy
- Front Wheel: Cast aluminum alloy 10spoke 19 x 2.5 in.
- Rear Wheel: Cast aluminum alloy 10spoke 17 x 4.25 in.
- Front Tyre: 100/90-19
- Rear Tyre: 150/70 R17
- Front Suspension: Showa 1.69 in (43 mm) upside down forks, 5.51 in (140 mm) travel
- Rear Suspension: Showa monoshock with hydraulically adjustable preload, 5.9 in (150 mm) rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes: Twin 12 in (305 mm) floating discs, Brembo 2piston sliding calipers, switchable ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 10.04 in (255 mm) disc, Nissin single piston sliding caliper, switchable ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: TFT multifunctional instrument pack with digital speedometer, trip computer, digital tachometer, gear position indicator, fuel gage, service indicator, ambient temperature, clock and four rider modes (Road/Offroad/Sport/Track)
- Width Handlebars: 31.3 in (795 mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 51.18 in (1,300 mm)
- Seat Height: 29.92 - 30.7 in. (760 - 780 mm)
- Wheelbase: 60.24 in (1,530 mm)
- Rake: 23.8 º
- Trail: 3.39 in (86.2 mm)
- Dry Weight: 439 lb. (199 kg)
- Tank Capacity: 5 gal.
- Engine Type
- 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- 800 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 2.92 in. (74.05 mm) x 2.44 in. (61.9 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Final Drive
- O-ring chain
- Front Suspension
- Showa 1.69 in (43 mm) upside down forks, 5.51 in (140 mm) travel
- Rear Suspension
- Showa monoshock with hydraulically adjustable preload, 5.9 in (150 mm) rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes
- Twin 12 in (305 mm) floating discs, Brembo 2piston sliding calipers, switchable ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 10.04 in (255 mm) disc, Nissin single piston sliding caliper, switchable ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 150/70 R17
- 60.24 in. (1,530 mm)
- Seat Height
- 29.92 - 30.7 in. (760 - 780 mm)
- 23.8 deg.
- 3.39 in. (86.2 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal.
- Dry Weight
- 439 lb. (199 kg)
- Jet Black