2019 Triumph Tiger 800 XCA
With the exhilarating all-new top spec Tiger 800 XCA your adventure literally starts here with a bike that’s now as great off road as it always was on.
The supremely off-road focused Tiger 800 XCA is equipped with all-LED lighting, full color TFT instruments, switchable traction control and ABS, six riding modes including new ‘Off-Road Pro’, and a new generation 95PS 800cc Triple engine with a lower ratio first gear for a seamless flow of torque lower-down and even better acceleration.
Standard equipment includes heated rider and passenger seats, heated grips, LED fog lamps, and auxiliary sockets that can power everything you need; from heated clothing to GPS systems. This Tiger 800, packed full of Technology sets a new standard in off-road adventuring, while an improved riding position lets you make the most of the trademark Triumph agile handling. Add a 21” front wheel for true off-road performance, a high-level front mudguard, and new Tiger 800 contemporary style giving you everything you need for a thrilling all-road experience.
Adventure riding has never been so good.
- More Responsive Engine: The thrilling new generation, mass-optimized 800cc Triple engine delivers 94 HP and features even more responsiveness, acceleration and character.
- Shorter Ratio First Gear: The new shorter ratio first gear delivers enhanced low-speed traction and instant responsiveness right when you need it most, both off-road and on.
- New Lighter Exhaust: The new, freer flowing lighter exhaust delivers an even better Triple soundtrack.
- State-Of-The-Art Technology: Packed with rider-focused technology; all-LED lighting system (including DRL), new full-color TFT Instruments, new ergonomically designed switchcubes and a 5-way joystick, updated cruise control, six riding modes, and heated seats & grips.
- New Brembo Front Brakes: New twin Brembo front braking system on the Tiger 800 XCX delivers premium braking style and capability.
- Contemporary Style: New stylish, premium bodywork and off-road beak, contemporary and dynamic stance and high quality badges, details and graphics accompany new colors.
- Riding Modes: The fully-loaded XCA model is ready to take on any challenge with six riding modes ('Rain', 'Road', ‘Off-Road’, 'Sport', ‘Rider programmable’ plus the new dedicated 'Off-Road Pro') for all types of riding environment.
- High Specification Suspension: Adventure-ready WP front suspension, with adjustable rebound and compression damping to deliver 220mm of travel. Rear suspension is a WP monoshock, with hydraulically adjustable preload and a 215mm rear wheel travel.
- Wheels & Tires: The XCA features a more off-road focussed set-up inspiring confidence and control with a 21” front wheel and Bridgestone Battlewing tires . For even more capability, there is now a handbook approved Pirelli’s Scorpion rally tyre for both Triumph Tiger 800 XC models.
- Ergonomic Improvements: Practical enhancements offer an altogether better ride; including new five-position adjustable screen and aero deflectors, a more comfortable seat compound, and a new handlebar position to improve control both off-road and on.
- Adjustable Seat Height: The Tiger 800 XCA features an adjustable ‘2 position’ seat mechanism allowing the rider to lower seat height by 20mm from 860mm to 840mm to suit their individual riding style and preferred position.
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Capacity: 800 cc
- Bore: 2.92 in. (74.05 mm)
- Stroke: 2.44 in. (61.9 mm)
- Compression: 11.3:1
- Max Power EC: 95 Hp (70 kW) @ 9,500 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 58 FT-lbs (79 Nm) @ 8,050 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Stainless steel 3 into 1 header system, side mounted stainless steel muffler
- Final Drive: O-ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel trellis frame
- Swingarm: Twinsided, cast aluminum alloy
- Front Wheel: Spoked, 21 x 2.15 in.
- Rear Wheel: Spoked, 17 x 4.25 in.
- Front Tyre: 90/90-21
- Rear Tyre: 150/70 R17
- Front Suspension: WP 1.69 in (43 mm) upside down forks, with adjustable rebound and compression damping, 8.66 in (220 mm) travel
- Rear Suspension: WP monoshock with remote oil reservoir, hydraulically adjustable preload, 8.46 in (215 mm) rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes: Twin 12 in (305 mm) floating discs, Brembo 2piston sliding calipers, switchable ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 10.04 in (255 mm) disc, Nissin single piston sliding caliper, switchable ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: TFT multifunctional instrument pack with digital speedometer, trip computer, digital tachometer, gear position indicator, fuel gage, service indicator, ambient temperature, clock and six rider modes (Road/Offroad/Off-Road Pro/Sport/Track/Rider-Customisable)
- Width Handlebars: 31.69 in (805 mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 54.72 in (1,390 mm)
- Seat Height: 33.07 - 33.85 in. (840 - 860 mm)
- Wheelbase: 60.83 in (1,545 mm)
- Rake: 23.4 º
- Trail: 3.68 in (93.5 mm)
- Dry Weight: 459 lb. (208 kg)
- Tank Capacity: 5 gal.
- Engine Type
- 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- 800 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 2.92 in. (74.05 mm) x 2.44 in. (61.9 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Final Drive
- O-ring chain
- Front Suspension
- WP 1.69 in (43 mm) upside down forks, with adjustable rebound and compression damping, 8.66 in (220 mm) travel
- Rear Suspension
- WP monoshock with remote oil reservoir, hydraulically adjustable preload, 8.46 in (215 mm) rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes
- Twin 12 in (305 mm) floating discs, Brembo 2piston sliding calipers, switchable ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 10.04 in (255 mm) disc, Nissin single piston sliding caliper, switchable ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 150/70 R17
- 60.83 in. (1,545 mm)
- Seat Height
- 33.07 - 33.85 in. (840 - 860 mm)
- 23.4 deg.
- 3.68 in. (93.5 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal.
- Dry Weight
- 459 lb. (208 kg)
- Korosi Red, Crystal White, Marine