2019 Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT
Enjoy that first-class feeling on your travels, with the highest-specification ‘fully-loaded’ Tiger 1200 XRT.
This is a motorcycle that's packed with more power, advanced ergonomics, contemporary style and the absolute highest level of state-of-the-art technology ever on a Tiger XR, all to deliver the ultimate road-focused adventure.
In terms of exciting additional features, the XRT stands above all others in the XR range, adding to its existing specification with; adaptive cornering lighting, Triumph Shift Assist, LED lighting, titanium and carbon fiber-wrapped Arrow silencer, five riding modes to tailor your ride, hill hold, heated grips and seats, and an electrically adjustable touring screen.
- Lighter By 24 Lbs: An amazing 24 pounds lighter than its predecessor, transforming its handling and maneuverability, and achieved through over 100 enhancements across the whole motorcycle including a lighter flywheel, crankshaft, exhaust silencer, and battery.
- More Powerful And Responsive Engine: The new generation Tiger 1200 XRT engine delivers more peak power (139 HP at 9,350rpm) and maximum torque of 90 FT-lbs (at 7,600rpm), for more immediate power delivery and even better all day, smooth reliable riding.
- New Premium Arrow Exhaust: A new premium Arrow silencer reflects the XRT’s top of the range status and delivers an even more thrilling Tiger Triple soundtrack.
- Technology Set-Up Unique To The XRT: The highest spec road-focused Tiger 1200 has advanced features including adaptive cornering lighting, five riding modes, Triumph Shift Assist, LED fog lights, heated rider and pillion seats, a touring screen and hill hold.
- Riding Modes: The XRT has five riding modes, enhancing control for every riding environment. With 'Rain', 'Road', ‘Off-Road’, 'Sport' and 'Rider Programmable’ modes, the new XRT is ready for anything.
- New Wheels And High Quality Tires: Significantly enhanced specifications for better all-round capability, the XRT has new stylish black aluminum cast wheels fitted with Metzeler Tourance tubeless tires (front R19 x 3", rear R17 x 4.5").
- Ergonomic Improvements: Practical enhancements offer an altogether better ride for a wider range of riders and riding styles; including a more comfortable seat compound, and new handlebar position to improve control both off-road and on.
- Even More Tiger Style: More contemporary premium bodywork and the highest-lever level of finish and detailing with premium graphics and finishes enhance that muscular Tiger 1200 style.
- Adjustable Seat Height: The Tiger 1200 XRT features an adjustable ‘2 position’ seat mechanism allowing the rider to lower seat height by .78 inches from 33.6 inches to 32.8 inches to suit their style and provide a more comfortable riding experience.
- High Specification Suspension: The XRT premium adjustable WP suspension is delivered by the Triumph Semi Active Suspension (TSAS) system which allows the rider to set a level of electronic control over how the bike reacts to the ride.
- High Specification Brakes: Twin 305mm floating discs and radially mounted 4-piston monobloc Brembo calipers with new BRM10B brake pads on the front, and a single 282mm disc with Nissin 2-piston sliding caliper on the back.
- Premium Specification Equipment: There is an incredible level of standard equipment including integrated braking system, inertial measurement unit, torque assist clutch and electronically adjustable screen, all enabling the Tiger 1200’s supreme capability.
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Capacity: 1,215 cc
- Bore: 3.35 in. (85 mm)
- Stroke: 2.81 in. (71.4 mm)
- Compression: 11.0:1
- Max Power EC: 141 Hp (104 kW) @ 9,350 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 90 FT-lbs (122 Nm) @ 7,600 rpm
- System: Ride by Wire, fuel injection
- Exhaust: Stainless steel 3 into 1 header system, side mounted stainless steel muffler
- Final Drive: Shaft drive
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate hydraulically operated, torque assist
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel trellis frame
- Swingarm: Single-sided, cast aluminum alloy with shaft drive
- Front Wheel: Cast aluminum alloy 10-spoke 19 x 3.0 in.
- Rear Wheel: Cast aluminum alloy 10-spoke 17 x 4.5 in.
- Front Tyre: 120/70 R19
- Rear Tyre: 170/60 R17
- Front Suspension: WP 1.89 in (48 mm) upside down forks, electronically adjustable damping, 7.48 in (190 mm) travel
- Rear Suspension: WP monoshock, electronically adjustable semi active damping with automatic preload adjustment, 7.6 in (193 mm) wheel travel
- Front Brakes: Twin 12 in (305 mm) floating discs, radially mounted monobloc Brembo 4-piston calipers, switchable ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 11.1 in (282 mm) disc, Nissin 2-piston sliding caliper, switchable ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: TFT multifunctional instrument pack with digital speedometer, trip computer, digital tachometer, gear position indicator, fuel gage, service indicator, ambient temperature, clock and six rider modes (Road/Offroad/Off-Road Pro/Sport/Track/Rider-Customizable)
- Width Handlebars: 36.61 in (930 mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 60.63 in (1,540 mm)
- Seat Height: 32.87 - 33.66 in (835 - 855 mm)
- Wheelbase: 59.84 in (1,520 mm)
- Rake: 23.2 º
- Trail: 3.93 in (99.9 mm)
- Dry Weight: 536 lb. (243 kg)
- Tank Capacity: 5.2 gal.
- Engine Type
- 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- 1,215 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.35 in. (85 mm) x 2.81 in. (71.4 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Ride by Wire, fuel injection
- Final Drive
- Shaft drive
- Front Suspension
- WP 1.89 in (48 mm) upside down forks, electronically adjustable damping, 7.48 in (190 mm) travel
- Rear Suspension
- WP monoshock, electronically adjustable semi active damping with automatic preload adjustment, 7.6 in (193 mm) wheel travel
- Front Brakes
- Twin 12 in (305 mm) floating discs, radially mounted monobloc Brembo 4-piston calipers, switchable ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 11.1 in (282 mm) disc, Nissin 2-piston sliding caliper, switchable ABS
- Front Tire
- 120/70 R19
- Rear Tire
- 170/60 R17
- 59.84 in. (1,520 mm)
- Seat Height
- 32.87 - 33.66 in. (835 - 855 mm)
- 23.2 deg.
- 3.93 in. (99.9 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.2 gal.
- Dry Weight
- 536 lb. (243 kg)
- Korosi Red, Crystal White