2019 Triumph Tiger 1200 XCx (Color)
Matt Khaki Green
There’s a world of adventure out there, and the amazing, capable Tiger 1200 XCX will take you there in style with a major step up in off-road capability.
Significant engine upgrades, new technology, ergonomic and styling improvements and a weight saving of 11 lbs add up to a Tiger built to take on every adventure with total confidence.
Radically better off road you’ll immediately benefit from the all-new ‘Off-Road Pro’ riding mode, which is designed to turn off ABS and traction control for maximum off-road fun. All this comes on top of advanced core technology, including Triumph Semi-Active Suspension, optimized cornering ABS, and traction control, making the XCX a truly epic adventure bike.
- Lighter By 11 Lbs: Over 100 enhancements across the whole motorcycle (including a lighter flywheel, crankshaft, exhaust silencer, engine bars and battery) have resulted in an 11 pound weight saving over its predecessor to significantly improve handling and maneuverability.
- More Powerful And Responsive Engine: The thrilling new generation Tiger 1200 XCX engine delivers more peak power (141PS at 9,350rpm) and maximum torque of 122Nm (at 7,600rpm), giving more immediate delivery and even better all-day road and off-road riding.
- New Lighter Exhaust: The new shorter and lighter exhaust delivers a notably more thrilling Tiger Triple soundtrack.
- State-Of-The-Art Technology: In addition to the XR spec, a host of high value XRX features include Daytime Running Lights and LED lighting, full-color TFT Instruments, backlit new switch cubes and 5-way joystick, four riding modes and keyless ignition.
- Riding Modes: The new XCX is ready to take on any challenge in every type of riding environment with its five riding modes ('Rain', 'Road', ‘Off-Road’, 'Sport', plus the new dedicated 'Off-Road Pro').
- New Wheels And High Quality Tires: Better all-round capability; stylish all-black wheels with a 32-spoke, aluminum rim, front wheel fitted with Metzeler Tourance tubeless tires (front R19 x 3", rear R17 x 4.5") and optional handbook-approved off-road Pirelli Scorpion set-up.
- Ergonomic Improvements: Practical enhancements offer an altogether better ride for a wider range of riders and riding styles; including a more comfortable seat compound, and a new handlebar position to improve control both off-road and on.
- Even More Tiger Style: More contemporary premium bodywork and the highest-lever level of finish and detailing featuring premium graphics and finishes to enhance that muscular Tiger 1200 style.
- Adjustable Seat Height: The Tiger 1200 XCX features adjustable ‘2 position’ seat mechanism allowing the rider to lower seat height by 20mm from 855mm to 835mm to suit their style and provide a more comfortable riding experience.
- High Specification Suspension: The XCX premium adjustable WP suspension is delivered by the Triumph Semi Active Suspension (TSAS) system which allows the rider to set a level of electronic control over how the bike reacts to the ride.
- High Specification Brakes: Twin 305mm floating discs and radially mounted 4-piston monobloc Brembo calipers with new BRM10B brake pads on the front, and a single 282mm disc with Nissin 2-piston sliding caliper on the back.
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Capacity: 1,215 cc
- Bore: 3.35 in. (85 mm)
- Stroke: 2.81 in. (71.4 mm)
- Compression: 11.0:1
- Max Power EC: 141 Hp (104 kW) @ 9,350 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 90 FT-lbs (122 Nm) @ 7,600 rpm
- System: Ride by Wire, fuel injection
- Exhaust: Stainless steel 3 into 1 header system, side mounted stainless steel muffler
- Final Drive: Shaft drive
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate hydraulically operated, torque assist
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel trellis frame
- Swingarm: Single-sided, cast aluminum alloy with shaft drive
- Front Wheel: 32 spoke, aluminum rim, for tubeless tires 19 x 3.0 in
- Rear Wheel: 32 spoke, aluminum rim, for tubeless tires 17 x 4.5 in
- Front Tyre: 120/70 R19
- Rear Tyre: 170/60 R17
- Front Suspension: WP 1.89 in (48 mm) upside down forks, electronically adjustable damping, 7.48 in (190 mm) travel
- Rear Suspension: WP monoshock, electronically adjustable semi active damping with automatic preload adjustment, 7.6 in (193 mm) wheel travel
- Front Brakes: Twin 12 in (305 mm) floating discs, radially mounted monobloc Brembo 4-piston calipers, switchable ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 11.1 in (282 mm) disc, Nissin 2-piston sliding caliper, switchable ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: TFT multifunctional instrument pack with digital speedometer, trip computer, digital tachometer, gear position indicator, fuel gage, service indicator, ambient temperature, clock and six rider modes (Road/Offroad/Off-Road Pro/Sport/Track/Rider-Customizable)
- Width Handlebars: 32.68 in (830 mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 57.87 in (1,470 mm)
- Seat Height: 32.87 - 33.66 in (835 - 855 mm)
- Wheelbase: 59.84 in (1,520 mm)
- Rake: 23.2 deg. º
- Trail: 3.93 in (99.9 mm)
- Dry Weight: 547 lb. (248 kg)
- Tank Capacity: 5.2 gal.
- Engine Type
- 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- 1,215 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.35 in. (85 mm) x 2.81 in. (71.4 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Ride by Wire, fuel injection
- Final Drive
- Shaft drive
- Front Suspension
- WP 1.89 in (48 mm) upside down forks, electronically adjustable damping, 7.48 in (190 mm) travel
- Rear Suspension
- WP monoshock, electronically adjustable semi active damping with automatic preload adjustment, 7.6 in (193 mm) wheel travel
- Front Brakes
- Twin 12 in (305 mm) floating discs, radially mounted monobloc Brembo 4-piston calipers, switchable ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 11.1 in (282 mm) disc, Nissin 2-piston sliding caliper, switchable ABS
- Front Tire
- 120/70 R19
- Rear Tire
- 170/60 R17
- 59.84 in. (1,520 mm)
- Seat Height
- 32.87 - 33.66 in. (835 - 855 mm)
- 23.2 deg.
- 3.93 in. (99.9 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.2 gal.
- Dry Weight
- 547 lb. (248 kg)
- Crystal White, Matt Khaki Green