2019 Triumph STREET TRIPLE R
Street Triple R - The Definitive Street Fighter
Taking the performance, specification and finish to a higher level the Street Triple R delivers the perfect blend of power and performance for focused road riding.
With an even more powerful engine set-up, with up to 11.3% more peak power than the previous model at 118PS @ 12,000 rpm, the new ‘R’ delivers a host of additional features including four riding modes, new angle-adjustable, full-colour TFT instruments with 5’’ screen, fully adjustable Showa suspension and Brembo M4.32 radial monobloc front brake calipers.
Street Triple R Low Ride Height (LRH)
There is a dedicated lower seat height version of the new Street Triple R available, which comes with its own unique suspension and seating set-up for an even more accessible ride.
- DRL Headlight: Distinctive LED Daytime Running Lights* (DRL) offer a new eye-catching light profile with a lower energy consumption for greater long term durability. (*local market restrictions may apply).
- Four Riding Modes: Adjust throttle response, ABS, and traction control settings at the touch of a button. The Street Triple R delivers 4 riding modes; Road, Rain, Sport, and Rider Programmable.
- Freer Flowing Exhaust: The Street Triple R gets an all-new 765 Triple engine with its own model-specific camshaft that delivers an amazing 11% more power at 118PS @ 12,000rpm and peak torque at 7Nm @ 9,400rpm.
- Full-Colour TFT Instruments: Angle-adjustable full-colour 5” TFT screen, with three display styles to choose from, altering the layout of information linked to the riding modes.
- High Specification Suspension: The Street Triple R comes with ø41mm upside-down fully adjustable Showa separate function big piston front forks with 115mm travel, and a Showa piggyback reservoir monoshock rear suspension unit.
- High Specification Wheels and Tyres: The Street Triple R gets premium Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa tyres as standard delivering sharp and precise handling, as well as excellent stability and grip on the road.
- New Slip-And-Assist Clutch: Helps to reduce clutch lever effort for more rider comfort and control, plus reduces wheel hop and chatter from the rear end under heavy braking.
- On-Board Computer: Key information includes speedometer, rev counter, riding mode, gear position, fuel gauge, odometer, trip meter, journey distance, trip displays, fuel consumption, and range to empty.
- Switchable ABS and Traction Control: Switchable ABS brings a new level of control to the Street Triple R, while traction control manages both power and torque when the traction is compromised, maximising rider safety and control.
- Switchcubes and 5-Way Joystick: To navigate the new instruments on the Street Triple R there are new switchcubes with an intuitive 5-way joystick control that have been ergonomically optimised to be easy to use.
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Capacity: 765 cc
- Bore: 77.99 mm
- Stroke: 53.38 mm
- Compression: 12.65:1
- Max Power EC: 118 PS / 116.4 bhp (86.8 kW) @ 12000 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 77 Nm @ 9,400 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI. Electronic throttle control
- Exhaust: Stainless steel 3 into 1 exhaust system low single sided stainless steel silencer
- Final Drive: X ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate, slip-assisted
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Front - Aluminium beam twin spar. Rear - 2 piece high pressure die cast
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, cast aluminium alloy
- Front Wheel: Cast aluminium alloy 5-spoke 17 x 3.5 in
- Rear Wheel: Cast aluminium alloy 5-spoke 17 x 5.5 in
- Front Tyre: 120/70ZR17
- Rear Tyre: 180/55ZR17
- Front Suspension: Showa 41 mm upside down separate function big piston forks (SF-BPF), 95 mm front wheel travel. Adjustable compression damping, rebound damping and preload.
- Rear Suspension: Showa piggyback reservoir monoshock, 98 mm rear wheel travel. Stepped preload adjuster and adjustable compression damping.
- Front Brakes: Twin 310 mm floating discs, Brembo M4.32 4-piston radial monobloc calipers, Switchable ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 220 mm fixed disc, Brembo single piston sliding caliper, switchable ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: Full-colour, 5" TFT instrument pack with 3x styles and high/low contrast options
- Width Handlebars: 735
- Height Without Mirror: 1085
- Seat Height: 780
- Wheelbase: 1410
- Rake: 24.9 º
- Trail: 100
- Dry Weight: 166
- Tank Capacity: 17.4
- Fuel Consumption: 4.8 L/100km (GTR2)
- CO2 Figures: EURO 4 Standard: 112 g/km **CO2 and fuel consumption are measured according to regulation 168/2013/EC. Figures on fuel consumption are derived from specific test conditions and are for comparative purposes only. They may not reflect real driving results.
- Engine Type
- 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- 765 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 77.99 x 53.38 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI. Electronic throttle control
- Final Drive
- X ring chain
- Front Suspension
- Showa 41 mm upside down separate function big piston forks (SF-BPF), 95 mm front wheel travel. Adjustable compression damping, rebound damping and preload.
- Rear Suspension
- Showa piggyback reservoir monoshock, 98 mm rear wheel travel. Stepped preload adjuster and adjustable compression damping.
- Front Brakes
- Twin 310 mm floating discs, Brembo M4.32 4-piston radial monobloc calipers, Switchable ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 220 mm fixed disc, Brembo single piston sliding caliper, switchable ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- Seat Height
- 24.9 deg.
- Fuel Capacity
- 17.4 L
- 4.8 L/100km (GTR2)
- Dry Weight
- 166 kg
- Jet Black