2019 Triumph BONNEVILLE T100
The Bonneville T100 is inspired by the legendary ’59 Bonneville and has been beautifully designed to incorporate many of the original motorcycle’s iconic features married to Triumph’s signature precision handling and advanced rider technology for an accessible and confidence inspiring ride. The T100 has a wealth of quality finishes, including high-value brushed aluminium engine covers, classic unique bolt-on Triumph badges, new Bonneville engine plate, Triumph maker’s mark engine badge, and premium seat finish and detailing. Powered by a high torque 900cc engine, the T100 is available to own in three stylish, contemporary colour schemes; Fusion White and Aegean Blue with hand-painted coach lines, New England White and Intense Orange with hand-painted coach line, and Jet Black.
- ABS: Triumph’s anti-lock braking system brings an advanced level of control and safety to the Bonneville T100 and T100 Black.
- Ride-By-Wire: The Bonneville T100 and T100 Black’s electronic ride-by-wire system enhances throttle response, providing a smooth and precise drive for a higher level of control and rideability.
- Liquid Cooling: The modern liquid cooling system provides better long-term durability and more fuel efficient riding, with up to 29% better fuel economy than older air cooled models.
- Twin Feature-Packed Clock: Both T100s have a stylish feature-packed twin clock (speedo and rev counter), neatly housing a digital menu system, accessed by a handlebar mounted scroll button. Key features include: gear position indicator, odometer, two trip settings, service indicator, range to empty, fuel level, average and current MPG, clock, plus access to turn off traction control features.
- Switchable Traction Control: Both T100 models incorporate a switchable traction control system that optimises the delivery of torque to maximise rider safety and control.
- Torque Assist Clutch: The torque-assist clutch system brings a light touch and feel to the clutch control of the Bonneville T100s, helping reduce clutch lever effort for the rider, making it easy to ride, and ride longer.
- LED Rear Light: The LED rear light has been incorporated into a compact and elegant tail set-up that gives the Bonneville T100 and T100 Black a distinctive light pattern and greater power efficiency for long term durability.
- Engine Immobiliser: Both the T100 and T100 Black include a security device that integrates a transponder into the T100 key, linked to a receiver in the ignition system, to prevent the engine from running without the correct key present.
- USB Charging Socket: An under-seat socket is provided for convenient charging of your essential devices.
- Type: Liquid cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel twin
- Capacity: 900 cc
- Bore: 84.6 mm
- Stroke: 80 mm
- Compression: 10.55:1
- Max Power EC: 55 PS / 54 bhp (40.5 kW) @ 5,900 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 80 Nm @ 3,230 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Polished stainless steel 2 into 2 exhaust system with twin silencers
- Final Drive: Chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate assist clutch
- Gearbox: 5-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel twin cradle
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, tubular steel
- Front Wheel: 32-spoke, 18 x 2.75 in.
- Rear Wheel: 32-spoke, 17 x 4.25 in.
- Front Tyre: 100/90-18
- Rear Tyre: 150/70 R17
- Front Suspension: KYB 41 mm forks, 120 mm travel
- Rear Suspension: KYB twin shocks with adjustable preload, 120 mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes: Single 310 mm floating disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 255 mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: LCD multi-functional instrument pack with analogue speedometer, analogue tachometer, odometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, range to empty indication, service indicator, clock, 2x trip, average & current fuel consumption display, traction control status display, throttle mode status display, heated grip status (accessory) and cruise control ready - controlled by a handlebar mounted scroll button (accessory).
- Width Handlebars: 715mm
- Height Without Mirror: 1100mm
- Seat Height: 790mm
- Wheelbase: 1450mm
- Rake: 25.5°
- Trail: 104mm
- Dry Weight: 213 kg
- Tank Capacity: 14.5 L
- Fuel Consumption: 3.8l/100km (74 MPG)
- CO2 Figures: EURO 4 Standard: 89 g/km
- Engine Type
- 8 valve, SOHC, 270 deg. crank angle parallel twin
- 900 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 84.6 x 80 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Final Drive
- Front Suspension
- KYB 41 mm forks, 120 mm travel
- Rear Suspension
- KYB twin shocks with adjustable preload, 120 mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 310 mm floating disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 255 mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 150/70 R17
- Seat Height
- 25.5 deg.
- Fuel Capacity
- 14.5 L
- Dry Weight
- 213 kg
- Jet Black