2016 Triumph STREET TRIPLE R ABS
We have created the ultimate in finely honed, thrilling supersport performance packaged in a stunning streetfighter style, with our Street Triple R.
To start with, there was no better bike than our Street Triple to base it on. It already had the advantage with a class leading engine and awesome, focussed looks.
For the Street Triple R we've added high-end adjustable suspension and radially-mounted four-piston brakes, sharpened the geometry and given it a few visual tweaks that tell you this bike is different.
Nothing else comes close to the Street Triple R.
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Capacity: 675cc
- Bore/Stroke: 74.0 mm / 52.3 mm
- Compression: 12.85:1
- Max Power EC: 106 hp (78 kW) 11,850 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 50.2 ft. lb. (68 Nm) 9,750 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI
- Exhaust: Stainless steel 3 into 1 exhaust system low single sided stainless steel silencer
- Final drive: O ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate.
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Front - Aluminium beam twin spar. Rear - 2 piece high pressure die cast
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, cast aluminium alloy
- Front Wheels: Cast aluminum alloy 5-spoke 17 x 3.5 in.
- Rear Wheels: Cast aluminum alloy 5-spoke 17 x 5.5 in.
- Front Tires: 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tires: 180/55 ZR17
- Front Suspension: Kayaba 41 mm upside down forks with adjustable preload, rebound and compression damping, 115 mm travel
- Rear Suspension: Kayaba monoshock with piggy back reservoir adjustable for rebound and compression damping, 135 mm rear wheel travel
- Brakes Front: Twin 310 mm floating discs. Nissin 4-piston radial calipers, switchable ABS
- Brakes Rear: Single 220 mm disc, Brembo single piston caliper, switchable ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: LCD multi-functional instrument pack with digital speedometer, fuel gauge, trip computer, analogue tachometer, lap timer, gear position indicator, programmable gear change lights, clock, TPMS ready and switchable ABS.
- Width Handlebars: 29.1 in. (740 mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 43.7 in. (1110 mm)
- Seat Height: 32.3 in. (820 mm)
- Wheelbase: 55.5 in. (1410 mm)
- Rake: 23.4 º
- Trail: 3.7 in. (95 mm)
- Dry Weight: 370.4 lb. (168 kg)
- Tank Capacity: 17.4 L
- Urban: 43.1 US mpg
- Constant Speed 56mph/90kph: 57.3 US mpg
- Constant Speed 75mph/120kph: 44.8 US mpg
- Engine Type
- 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Bore and Stroke
- 74.0 mm x 52.3 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI
- Front Suspension
- Kayaba 41 mm upside down forks with adjustable preload, rebound and compression damping, 115 mm travel
- Rear Suspension
- Kayaba monoshock with piggy back reservoir adjustable for rebound and compression damping, 135 mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes
- Twin 310 mm floating discs. Nissin 4-piston radial calipers, switchable ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 220 mm disc, Brembo single piston caliper, switchable ABS
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire
- 180/55 ZR17
- 55.5 in. (1410 mm)
- Seat Height
- 32.3 in. (820 mm)
- 23.4 deg.
- 3.7 in. (95 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 17.4 L
- Urban: 43.1 mpg; 56mph/90kph: 57.3 mpg; 75mph/120kph: 44.8 mpg
- Dry Weight
- 370.4 lb. (168 kg)
- Final Drive
- O ring chain
- Crystal White, Matt Graphite, Matt Phantom Black