2013 Honda RUCKUS
The Ruckus looks like it could survive a nuclear blast and come out swinging. But the Ruckus is about way more than just a unique look: Its thrifty 49cc engine gets awesome mileage. It’s Honda V-matic® automatic transmission makes for no-shifting, seamless power in and out of traffic. Its electric starter means you just turn a key, push a button, and you’re outta there. Add in Honda’s legendary reliability, and the Ruckus not only a blast—it’s nearly unstoppable.
Lean and Mean: They say you can’t judge a book by its cover, but go ahead and judge the Ruckus. It’s got nothing to hide, and everything to brag about, flaunting its minimalist, all-business, urban-warrior look.
The Power to Move You: Nobody builds engines like Honda, and the Ruckus proves that. The liquid-cooled single-cylinder 49cc engine cranks out all the power you need for urban riding, and delivers incredible gas mileage at the same time.
Eliminate Gas Pains: You may go so long between fill-ups that you’ll forget where the gas cap even is. And how sweet is that? (Hint: It’s down on the floor, between your feet.)
- Liquid-Cooled Engine: The Ruckus' liquid-cooled engine offers exactly what you'd expect from a Honda: Power, reliability, and great fuel economy.
- Automatic Transmission: Our V-Matic automatic transmission means you'll never worry about using a clutch or shifting gears—not even into park or neutral.
- Make Your Own Style: What you see is what you get. With its minimal bodywork and rugged overall style, nothing on two wheels or four looks like a Ruckus.
- Electric Start: Turn the key, press the button, and go. Getting started on the Ruckus is that simple. An automatic choke makes getting started in cold weather a snap, too.
- Engine Type: 49cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Induction: 15mm CV carburetor with automatic choke
- Ignition: CD
- Bore And Stroke: 37.8mm x 44mm
- Compression Ratio: 11.9:1
- Transmission: Automatic V-Matic belt drive
- Front Suspension: Twin-downtube fork; 2.2 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Single shock; 2.6 in. travel
- Front Brake: Drum
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Front Tire: 120/90-10
- Rear Tire: 130/90-10
- Wheelbase: 49.8 in.
- Seat Height: 29.0 in.
- Curb Weight: 194 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.3 gal.
- Miles Per Gallon: 114 MPG
- Available Colors: White/Red, Black
- Model Id: NPS50
- Duration: One year
- Description: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder four-stroke
- 49 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 37.8 x 44 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- 15mm CV carburetor with automatic choke
- Front Suspension
- Twin-downtube fork; 2.2 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock; 2.6 in. travel
- Rear Brakes
- Rear Tire
- Curb Weight
- 194 lb.
- Seat Height
- 29.0 in.
- 49.8 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.3 gal.
- Automatic V-Matic
- Drive System
- White/Red, Black
- One year transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.